Find the Right Fit School for Your Child
The PLAN is an extremely important part of the college admissions process. Incorrectly navigating this process is the reason why many students take 5 to 6 years to get an undergraduate degree nowadays – costing parents tens of thousands of unnecessary dollars. Determining the best schools for your child is key to ensuring a successful college experience and beyond.
Our task is to:
- discover what makes your student ‘tick’, What their interests are, what may be a fit and what might not be a fit.
- discover what major/career path would be the best for your student so that they do not change course and add unnecessary years/cost to their college experience.
- determine the immediate steps for your student to get them on the correct track and focused on the college planning and admissions process.
- develop the ideal criteria for building the optimal school list for your student’s unique and specific criteria.
- determine which schools your child has the best chance of gaining admission so that you can make the most effective and informed application decisions.
- coach your student on how to ask the ‘right’ questions when visiting campuses, what to look for at the visit and determining how many colleges is the ‘right’ number.
- encourage your student, determine their ‘niche’, and get them excited to be engaged in this process.
…and much, much more